Are you ready to be a part of something bigger? As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Mega Group values the talents and abilities of our employees and seeks to foster an open, cooperative, and flexible environment in which employees can thrive. Being a proudly Canadian company means we're always looking for smart, enthusiastic, and passionate team members who reflect the communities we serve. Join our team today and take pride in helping our neighbours turn their businesses into success.
Make an impact with our Customer Service & Credit team as a Bilingual Customer Service & Credit Clerk in our Saskatoon office.
What you will do:
- Process credit approval requests
- Resolve invoice issues related to Credit Approvals
- Reporting and operational tasks within the Credit Department
- Administering customer interest charges
- Responds to a high volume of Member Inquiries and resolves disputes in a timely manner
- Review and track product claims status in Microsoft Dynamics at regular intervals
- Participates in on-boarding of new Members (Welcome Call, on-line Portal demonstration, etc.)
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics member master file
- Assist with other functions and vacation coverage as required
Who you offer:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and an enthusiasm for Customer Service
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required
- Strong attention to detail and adept problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft 365 Suite; specifically Excel and Word.
- Professional written and oral communication paired with superb telephone skills
- Collaborative and able to work well within a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial knowledge/experience is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Health and Dental coverage
- Health Care Spending Account
- Lifestyle Account
- RRSP Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social and charity committees
- Hybrid work possibilities
- Healthy work-life balance
- Positive company culture
- Training and development opportunities
- The personal fulfillment of supporting local businesses
Who we are:
Making independent retailers stronger is not just a tagline, it is our entire reason for being. For more than 55 years, Mega Group has provided a competitive edge to like-minded Canadian independent home goods retailers by providing programs and services that save them time and money. Entirely member-owned, Mega Group provides the combined expertise and scale in the areas of Retail financial support, Digital business, and Business Fundamentals that our members cannot easily access or afford on their own.
Our goal is to support local businesses. We believe the best way to do that is by building a team with various backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives to help make our vision a reality. Diversity and inclusion fuel our innovative solutions and unite us with our members and the communities we serve. We have a nationwide, multicultural, and diverse member base - we want to reflect that inside our walls.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person