With our exceptional standards in safety and security, Symcor supports banking, wealth management, telecommunications, insurance, payroll, and utility markets with innovative and resilient solutions in payment processing (COR.PAY), customer communications & experiences (COR.CCX) and solutions to aid the prevention of fraud (COR >IQ). We help clients get ahead of an evolving digital world, accelerating their digital transformation through our unique expertise and infrastructure that helps drive efficiencies and mitigate risk industry‐wide.
A proudly Canadian company, Symcor is committed to serving clients through our values of Accountability, Performance, and Integrity.
Join our COR.PAY team!
We can tell you how amazing we are, but our numbers speak for themselves!
- Over 1 billion items digitally archived annually
- 25+ years of experience
- 100% coverage for major FIs for treasury management
For more information, visit www.symcor.ca
The candidate must be bilingual in French and English.
This may be a great opportunity for you if you are an introvert who prefers to work on your own or you prefer jobs that are not directly customer oriented. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a quick keyboarder who takes great pride in their work and has a high level of attention to detail.
Work Schedule:Role 1:
Hours per week:
Hours per week:
As part of our Global Business Solutions team, this role involves alpha and numeric data entry while validating multiple fields of data from onscreen images.
About the role:
- Key, index and validate financial data using various GBS software applications with accuracy and efficiency.
- Follow processing instructions for various work types and decision based on client specific guidelines.
- Identify gaps/potential issues, conduct research and adjust items that require specialized handling.
- Ensure complete understanding of multiple GBS applications with varying complexities and the respective client requirements therein.
- Investigate differences and action independently.
This role is currently in office - Downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia
What you need to have to succeed:
What's in it for you:
- Ability to enter alpha and numeric data at a minimum of 10,800 keystrokes per hour (KPH) and maintain an accuracy of 95% or higher
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated team player who is able to operate with minimal supervision
At Symcor, we define our success by what we help others achieve. We were created to support our clients and, through our products, services, and solutions, protect their brands and help them meet their business needs. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible benefits (Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Pension plan that pays 150%!
- Health & well-being program
- All this an annually paid personal day and volunteer day!
We foster an inclusive atmosphere of One Symcor with our philosophy of +1 Unique You®, we harness each employee’s uniqueness, different skills, backgrounds, and perspectives to contribute to mutual success. It is the diversity of our people and the inclusive environment that has been and will always be key to Symcor’s success.