Who we are
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America, servicing commercial, residential and repair and remodel markets. We’re the #1 manufacturer of vinyl siding, windows, and metal accessories as well as North America’s top choice in metal roofing, and wall systems.
With an expansive product offering and more than 100 locations, we’re uniquely positioned to enhance the value we provide to our partners and customers. We’re committed to providing high-quality exterior building solutions that our customers and communities can count on.
Why Join Our Team
Our employees are empowered to make a meaningful impact on our success while pursuing a wide range of opportunities to meet your personal aspirations for development and advancement within a stable, growing Canadian industry leader.
What You Can Expect from our Company
· You will be Part of a Winning Team
· You Can Capitalize on Your Opportunities and Make an Impact
· You Will Be Well Rewarded for Your Contributions to our Success
· You’ll work for a growing company with an excellent reputation in our sector for providing great products and customer service
· Competitive and tangible rewards that provide fair compensation relative to expectations and effort including base earnings, benefits for you and your family, and contributions toward your retirement savings
· Additional performance-based compensation depending on your role
· Competitive vacation time and flexibility in work schedules and location consistent with your role
· Resources and support to help you manage your personal wellness
What the Company Expects of our Team
· Bring yourself fully to work each day
· Playing your role on the team so together we Win as One
· Welcoming and Driving Change to support our continued evolution
· Help drive the success of our Canadian Business through living our universal core values
· Making an Impact to ensure our continued success
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: understanding our customers and their personas, researching market and customer requirements, defining the product vision, developing and leading the new product development roadmap and working closely with design and development, sales and marketing to ensure profitable
revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the category strategy and product supports Cornerstone Building brand’s overall strategy and goals.
- Support strategic priorities of the leading brand of Vinyl Siding and Windows & Doors in Canada, Cornerstone building Brands and accompanying allied partners, including sales & marketing assessments, R&D roadmap development, NPD and long-term innovation planning.
- Work in conjunction with sales, engineering, manufacturing, product development and other functional areas to create, communicate and execute on short-term and long-term strategic goals and objectives of Cornerstone Building Brands.
- The Product Manager will serve as the category market expert developing relationships with external market and category influencers driving an ‘outside – in’ philosophy to product and category development.
- Build product lines to achieve contribution margin targets. Use lifecycle analysis, market research and industry trends to ensure portfolio has necessary depth and breadth while maintaining financial effectiveness.
- Conduct situation analysis (including industry trends, field and customer input, competitive gap analysis) to identify and confirm opportunities.
- Support marketing communications strategy around product, channel, and brand strategies. Ensure product literature and installation manuals are developed, disseminated, and maintained as appropriate.
- Execute on Go to Market requirements in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams resulting in successful new product launches to the market.
- High profile communication, as appropriate, communicating new product launches, competitive insights, and updated innovations in the market to internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of strong working relationships with various team members working remotely or in offices located throughout Canada.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Remote, with ability to travel 25% of the time.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or comparable discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Minimum of three to five years of business experience; three of which must have been in a product management position. Experience in the Building Materials industry and/or Siding category is an asset but not required.
Highly developed verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
Strong analytical and planning skills.
Problem solving orientation.
Effective in analysis, solution and presentation of market data and strategy.
Proven ability to influence and drive organization toward a timely implementation of agreed to activities.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in a diverse work environment. We do not discriminate against any protected ground under the Human Right Code when recruiting, hiring, training, promoting or other employment practices.
Cornerstone Building Brands is also committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you available to travel within Canada and occasionally US?
- What are your salary expectations?
Work Location: Remote