Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
$75,000 - $250,000+ yearly commission
Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Travailler avec des acheteurs et des vendeurs
Faire visiter des propriétés
Tenir des visites libres
Négocier des promesses d'achat
Inscrire des propriétés
Faire de bon suivi
Accompagner les clients dans leurs démarches
Etre à l'écoute des besoins des clients
Maintenir un haut calibre de service aux clients
Développer les aptitudes nécessaires pour bien représenter les clients et la compagnie
Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Great communication and social skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Permis de Courtier Immobilier requis
Habileté à bien communiquer
Expérience en vente
Connaissances en technologie
The Nancy Forlini Team is a leader in the Real Estate industry in Montreal.
We provide Real Estate services in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Investment.