We will not participate in Sponsorship or Relocation. Must have permit/visa to work in Canada Excellent English verbal and written skills. Salary will be based on skill set.
With more than a handful of national and international client wins over the past couple years, Richmond Day is expanding fast and looking to add passionate, driven individuals to our talented and tight-knit team. This is an outstanding opportunity to work on some of the world’s most recognized brands and thrive in a culture that values professional growth and personal happiness, while rewarding entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an independent, full-service collaborative of creatives, designers, developers, and administrators, executing multi-channel campaigns for some of the world’s most renowned brands. Since 2003, we’ve based our success on putting collaboration and big ideas ahead of archaic, linear agency processes found elsewhere.
You’ll be joining a small (but growing) agency working on big projects in a fast-paced industry.
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CANADA
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a passionate and professional Full Stack Developer with experience in developing and maintaining a complex infrastructure for world's leading premium brands.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Participating in daily planning meetings.
- Building and architecting new projects, sites, and databases.
- Updating and maintaining existing projects, sites, and databases, as well as identifying areas for improvement/optimisation in code.
- Importing/Exporting various data from existing platforms.
- Collaborating with Project/Account Managers.
- Reviewing and deploying code.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have permit/visa to work in Canada.
- Fluent English verbal and written skills.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET (ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, MVC).
Must Have Skills:
- Experience with: Visual Studio 2015-2022
- Experience with: ASP.NET MVC C#, Webforms, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF
- Experience in building, securing and integrating REST APIs.
- Experience with: MS SQL Server, SQL Scripting, SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience implementing detailed website tracking (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc…)
- Experience in source control (preferably GitHub) and an advanced understanding of branch and repo management.
- Experience implementing both custom and third-party (reCAPTCHA, hCAPTCHA, etc…) spam protection.
- Experience in RDBMS, creating, updating, and maintaining MS SQL databases.
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, S3, RDS, etc…)
- Experience with browser debugging.
- Experience with project management software (Jira, Teamwork, etc…)
The best candidates will:
- Have a drive to learn new and legacy technologies.
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have a passion for programming and marketing.
- Be extremely detail oriented.
Nice to Have Skills:
- IIS Server Administration.
- JS Frameworks. (Angular, React, Next, etc…)
- Experience working with payment processing gateways. (Stripe, Bambora, Spreedly, etc…)
- Have any IT/Computer science related experience outside of software development.
- Experience in cyber-security, penetration-testing and related technologies.
Benefits of working with Richmond Day:
- Work on projects for some of the largest premium brands in the world.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Collaborative Environment: Richmond Day promotes a culture of collaboration, creativity, and professional growth, providing a positive and supportive atmosphere for its team.
- Training and Development: You'll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills and gain hands-on experience with various tools and platforms.
- Friday team lunches and seasonal outings.
- We will not participate in Sponsorship or Relocation.
- A background check will be required as part of the application process.
Thank you for applying. Only those that meet or exceed the minimum requirements & must have skills will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M6K 3H1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M6K 3H1