Currently recruiting for a Family Law/ Civil Litigation for a mid-size firm in South Side of Edmonton
Great dynamic office, great salary and benefits.
- Communicating and scheduling with clients, potential clients, and opposing firms/parties
- Organizing, labelling, and transmitting financial disclosure
- Drafting, editing, and proofreading legal documents, drafting letters, and client correspondence
- Prioritizing workflow to be able to complete tasks within timelines
- File and email organization and management
- Providing administrative assistance and general office duties
- Any other related duties, as required.
- Post-secondary education and/or more than 5 years of family law experience
- Proficient with computers, particularly Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong team player; demonstration of a positive work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly with clients
If this position appeals to you please email a word document of your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for choosing Ultimate Recruitment for all your recruitment needs. #NORISKNOREWARD
Ultimate Recruitment specializes in human resources and recruitment for various fields and industries. At Ultimate, our goal is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful job match. For job seekers, Ultimate Recruitment is your key to unlocking boundless job opportunities.
For a complete list of jobs, you can visit our website at www.ultimaterecruitment.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person