Forte Brands is a distributor of luxury decorative plumbing and hardware. Our focus is to offer curated brands to our network of high-end kitchen and bath showrooms. Operating out of Milford, MA, since 2016, Forte Brands has grown into a leading distribution company in the US and Canada. We are looking for a Full-time candidate to join our Customer Service team in Canada to be a part of the growth of this unique and innovative business.
The Customer Service Representative is a day-to-day point of contact with customers in a business-to-business environment. You will help customers in the US and Canada with order placement by answering customer questions concerning product lines, pricing, delivery schedules, inventory levels, creating customer satisfaction and loyalty by responding promptly to customer inquiries, and effectively resolving their problems and concerns.
What you’ll be doing Customer Service Portion
- Process customer orders/exchanges/returns/reimbursements/cancellations according to established department policies and procedures
- Provide customers with timely and accurate information via phone and email regarding order status and product information inquiries
- Checking inventory records to determine the availability of requested merchandise
- Assist with answering technical inquires of basic plumbing knowledge (we will train)
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Perform general administration tasks.
- Support other departments when needed.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Team player that is willing to help out wherever needed to satisfy our customers
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Plumbing knowledge preferred
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $48,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 2G1