ProResp Corporate Office (London, Ontario)
Full-time Permanent Role (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm)
Salary Position: Competitive BOE
The Purchasing Coordinator at ProResp plays an integral role in ensuring the success of community respiratory care. You will directly impact our ability to provide care to our clients - playing a lead role in the inventory control system and procurement of all equipment needed to provide our essential services throughout the province.
We promote a safe, inclusive, socially responsible environment where you will work collaboratively as part of a diverse team passionate about helping people breathe. Every employee at ProResp plays a part in assisting our patients in achieving their desired level of independence and quality of life.
ProResp encourages long term employment position within our culture by offering:
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Comprehensive benefits including health and dental, pension
- Paid sick days, paid COVID leaves, and annual wellness/floater day
- Annual incentive payment program
- Reliable employment with consistent hours as an essential service provider
- Steady business growth
- Providing a voice in employee surveys and open-door dialogue
- Regular 2-way leadership communication towards your professional development
- Coordinate all aspects of sourcing and procurement of inventory, working closely with the Purchasing Manager
- Process company purchase orders with suppliers
- Review supplier confirmations for errors and backorders and respond accordingly
- Maintain product database, qualified vendor lists, standard cost, and pricing information
- Monitor warehouse stock levels, organize and reconcile physical inventory counts for all locations
- Complete month and year end reconciliations of inventory subledger
- Monitor and process repairs and returns
- Analyze supplier price changes and prepare comparative/historical reports
- Prepare inventory, stock status, ad-hot reports for management as well as monthly purchasing summaries
- Liaise with operations regarding new/alternative products, purchase orders
- Obtain USMCA/CUSMA certificates of origin from US based suppliers and submit to customs broker
To Be Qualified:
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Supply Chain Management
- 3+years’ experience required
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities: proven ability to handle a busy, fast paced multi location environment
- Experience in sourcing and procurement, preferably in a healthcare/medical equipment environment
- Computer literacy aptitude and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated self-management and self-motivation skills, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
ProResp is committed to providing a safe work environment. All staff, students and volunteers working at ProResp are required to provide proof of their completed COVID-19 vaccination.
- Experience in a healthcare or medical equipment environment
- Good understanding of respiratory products
- Defined as physically sedentary, further detailed information available
- English communication skills (speaking, reading, writing)
- Memory, attention to detail/concentration, ability to accommodate change, responsible decision making
Hours of work: 37.5hrs per week. Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization. To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com.
ProResp Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate any needs under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should any applicant require accommodation or interview processes, please contact Human Resources at 519-686-2615.