- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sydney, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person