Human Resource Generalist
"Building financial foundations for families to empower them today and leave a legacy for tomorrow".
Experior Financial Group Inc. is a leading Managing General Agency (MGA) who has experienced associates throughout North America who assist clients in reaching their financial goals. We have a leadership that is well versed in our industry and provides excellent direction for our employees, associates, and clients.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resource Generalist to join our team. We're looking for a self-motivated individual who can work well in a team but also work independently.
This position offers exciting challenges and the chance to learn new skills. This role best suits someone who is very detail-orientated, has great organizational skills, and considers communication one of their greatest strengths.
As a member of our team, you will have a lot of fun, and enjoy a positive work environment. We are a great group, looking for someone who is a go-getter, and searching for a place to call home.
Experior Financial Group Inc. is looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
- Assist in the overall development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures.
- Work with management to resolve employee relations issues, investigate concerns, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Advise managers on human resources strategies, requirements, and policy interpretation to keep the company in compliance.
- Assist with full cycle recruitment, including helping the hiring manager with posting, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting offers to candidates.
- Counsel selected candidates on corporate benefits, salary, corporate environment, and internal policies.
- Process new hires paperwork and submit necessary paperwork to the payroll and other required departments.
- Schedule the orientation and training for new hires with hiring manager and other departments. As well as conducting HR training for existing team members.
- Liaise with IT and other internal teams to set up new employee accounts and provide necessary access.
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience.
- Post-Secondary Human Resources Management Degree or relevant discipline required.
- Working towards CHRP designation preferred
- Strong understanding of principles of Human Resources and Labour Relations as well as legislative compliance requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft 365 with emphasis on MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and solve problems.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to think critically and quickly to resolve issues.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive information.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems.
- Handle stressful situations with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Positive attitude and able to accept constructive criticism.
- Must be able to take ownership of your work.
- Speaking French / Spanish considered a strong asset.
- Willing to learn French / Spanish
What Experior can offer you:
- Work-life balance with paid vacation and paid sick days.
- Competitive compensation.
- Guaranteed annual salary increase.
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision care.
- On-site, hybrid and remote work arrangements.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Diverse team work environment.
- On-site parking.
- Straight day shift with no weekends.
- Company events and celebrations.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Weekly grocery order (on-site only).
- Company provided equipment.
Experior Financial Group is certified "Great Place to Work"
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1K 1E5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Human resources: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person