We are looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in accounting and financial reporting, as well as a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial statements, analyzing financial data, and ensuring accuracy of financial information. The successful candidate will also be able to provide guidance to junior staff members and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
Must have current experience with a CPA Firm.
- Prepare Audit and Review engagement files to completion
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns
- Review Assurance files of junior staff and lead audit engagements
- Liase with clients on a as need basis
- Must have Caseware experience
- Must have taxprep, cantax or profile experience
- ASPE preferred
- Must have experience with owner managed files
- Preference for a candidate in the CPA program
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON L6B 1L2