Why work at Freshslice?
- We are Canada’s #1 Pizza by the slice & fastest-growing Franchise.
- We are expanding rapidly and have 1000+ applicants looking to buy a Freshslice Franchise. We have a very unique, sharp system & need your help to get ready for this growth.
- Develop creative and functional design plans, layouts, elevations, and detailed drawings using design software
- Calculate required information for shop drawing bill of materials.
- Manage multiple projects from design stage to restaurant opening.
- Obtain necessary permits and variances for construction projects.
- Solicit construction bids, review for completeness and competitiveness, and negotiate as necessary.
- Travel frequently to store locations to oversee and manage the construction.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction , including restaurant, retail, and tenant improvements.
- AutoCAD certification preferred, outstanding AutoCAD knowledge required.
- Knowledge of construction processes, project planning, budgeting, construction materials/specifications, building codes, zoning laws, contracts, mechanical/electrical systems, surveying kitchen equipment, and restaurant operations
- Must live within 20 km of the office or be willing to relocate (this is not a remote job position)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- If you introduce someone & they end up buying full Area, State or Province as a Master Franchisee, you earn a $50,000 referral bonus.
- If you introduce someone & they end up buying full single store Franchise, you earn a $10,000 referral bonus.
- If you introduce someone & they end up getting Hired on our payroll as Director of Franchise Sales, you earn $5,000 referral bonus. They will get 100K Salary + 100K+ Bonus. They must be full time, exclusive & live the area.
- You will receive a $1,000 bonus for each successful location you find.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have previous experience of dealing with building codes and bylaws?
- Do you have knowledge of 2018 BC Building Code?
- AutoCAD: 2 years (required)
- drafting: 2 years (required)
- Tenant Improvements: 2 years (required)
- retail commercial: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-31