WHO WE ARE
A North York Personal Injury law practice needs a Legal assistant onsite at our office. Basic duties include: office work, reception, etc.
A successful candidate would have:
· 1 or more years completed in a law-related degree or equivalent work experience
· A strong work ethic and initiative
· A drive to learn and improve
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· The ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
· Strong technical and word processing skills
Due to the volume of interest, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Position starts as soon as possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M2M 1L9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Legal office: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person