REAL ESTATE LAW CLERK – Bay/Bloor busy boutique real estate law firm.
Seeking mature, experienced and capable real estate clerk/real estate legal assistant, to complement a vibrant dedicated team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Minimum 4 years hands-on experience as an OntarioReal Estate Law Clerk/Ontario Real Estate Legal Assistant, with an emphasis on private mortgage lending. Experience in Mortgage Remedies would be an asset.
· Excellent command of the English language, oral and written.
· Serious, proactive, take charge, organized, goal oriented, people person.
· Ontario Law Clerk Certificate or Legal Real Estate Assistant Diploma, or solid experience.
· Teraview, Unity/Conveyancer, PCLaw.
Please reply in confidence to [email protected] [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,945.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All office members are fully vaccinated; zoom/in person meetings are offered (in person meetings have mandatory mask requirements).
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Ontario Real Estate Law: 4 years (required)
Work Location: In person