About DDS Wireless International Inc.
DDS Wireless International celebrated 35 years as a leading provider of cutting-edge SaaS and technology solutions to transportation industry in North America and Europe. DDS’s core offering is its world leading & patented routing and scheduling software that is integrated into its global product offerings. DDS has been providing products and services to Transit, Taxi, and School Bus has established a global presence with offices in Vancouver (BC),Canada, Redmond (WA),USA, Oxford, United Kingdom, Stockholm, Sweden and Tampere, Finland.
About the Role
As a Software Front End Developer, you will be working with other members of the engineering and product team to build the next generation of our proprietary transportation SaaS solutions,.
The role is hybrid based in our Vancouver, BC, office (2 Days WFH and 3 Days in the office).
- Participate in the design and implementation of user interface related to transportation
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximizing speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members within the R&D department to build scalable architecture and high-quality code
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology developments
- Learn the transportation business processes and user needs
- 1+ years of experience in design/development of web/single page applications
- Have experience with SQL, relational and non-SQL data storages
- Have experience in ES5 and ES6+
- Have experience to diagnose and optimize code performance
- Good understanding of WebSocket and HTTPS protocol
- Experience with consuming REST style APIs
- Good Knowledge code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Comfortable to work in Agile development environments in a fast-paced company
- Nice To Have: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Nice To Have: Familiarity with usage of advanced features of ReactJS (including React Hook, Context API & GraphQL)
DDS Wireless International values diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging we invite applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. DDS Wireless International provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process, please let us know.
Hybrid Work Model
We have implemented “Remote Work Policy” for employees to work 2 days remotely for better work life balance and have flexibility with the schedule.
DDS Wireless offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, combined with variety, challenge and scope to develop your career.
We thank all who apply; however, we will only be in contact with those considered for an interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.