Quartech is an IT solutions and consulting company located in beautiful British Columbia, with offices in Victoria and Vancouver. With over 35 years of IT sector experience we provide customized technology solutions, design and develop software, technology integration, and end-to-end Cloud Solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform.
Quartech works in Agile environment and in alignment with the DevOps philosophy. Constantly on top of the changing market, we work with emerging technologies like IoT, Blockchain & AI. We continue to experience significant growth year after year, focusing on building highly collaborative teams who work on a range of projects across multiple industries. At Quartech you'll have the opportunity to deliver meaningful work to communities across the province, with significant support for your professional development.
Working in a dynamic fast-paced collaborative team setting, our developers design, code, test, customized IT Solutions using emerging technologies, software delivery tools, frameworks, and deployment methodologies. You will be operating in a consulting environment as a client facing Quartech resource and will be assigned to different projects with multi-functional teams.
Location: This is a hybrid role, out of our Victoria or Vancouver, BC offices
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 annually. *We're looking for developers of all levels.
In this role, you'll…
- Develop software applications based on design specifications in accordance with applicable standards
- Incrementally design, develop, test, debug, and deploy IT products using modern software delivery tools, frameworks, and deployment methods
- Implement APIs and integrate services with existing applications
- Create and execute unit and integration tests and prioritize defect fixes
- Work collaboratively on an Agile development team on a range of exciting projects using a structured development process
- Participate in team reviews for functional specification, technical design, and code review meetings
- Effectively manage scope and client expectations on individual assignments
To be successful in this role, you should bring the following…
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Software Developer using the .NET stack, including experience with .Net and .NET Core
- Exposure to Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB
- Expertise in developing, testing, investigating, refactoring and consuming custom RESTful APIs and Webservices
- Exposure to application deployment automation using Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with containers and container platforms such as OpenShift and cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- The ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical clients and colleagues
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and improvement
- Deliver WOW
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
What's exciting about working with us:
- Be part of a driven team focused on solutions that support social change and environmental sustainability
- We offer competitive salaries, extended benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We support your work-life balance and understand that flexibility is essential
- We are growing and have great opportunities for advancement and career development
- We are passionate about education and provide learning opportunities
- We are dedicated to building a diverse team where people feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and perspectives