Junior Interior Decorator
365x.ca is Halifax's largest Airbnb management company. We have roughly 100 spaces across the HRM and a staff of 15-20 that facilitates 100's of travellers every month.
We are designing new units and are currently looking for a Junior Interior Decorator to work under the supervision our Interior Designer. The work is project based and can be completed after hours and during weekends.
- Assist designer with tasks including measuring rooms, taking photographs, selecting furniture and decor.
- Assist the designer with in-store and online shopping of furniture and decor.
- Room set ups (including, but not limited to: unpacking and assembling of furniture, positioning of furniture, unpacking of decor and set up and hang paintings etc.)
- Experience in interior design and decorating.
- Able to operate small power tools, and assemble new furniture.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision during busy times.
- Punctual, organized and flexible.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and with multiple project deadlines.
- Valid drivers license.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (a box, small furniture, large paintings and plants etc)
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road